RV Winter Banner

Recreational Insurance

Are you prepared for your next big adventure wherever that may be? At Willow Wood Insurance Agency, one of our services includes protection for your recreational or off-road vehicles. Vehicles that need this type of specific insurance include motorhomes, campers, boats, ATVs, Jet Skis and snowmobiles.

These vehicles have unique risks but a recreational insurance policy could offer protection from damage, theft or injury.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance may include the following coverages:

  • Total loss replacement
  • Replacement cost of personal belongs
  • Emergency expense coverage
  • Comprehensive coverage
  • Towing and roadside assistance
  • Full-time liability
  • Stationary coverage
  • Medical payments
  • Uninsured motorist coverage
  • Suspend collision coverage when in storage